2012 MEMBERSHIP CHALLENGE
Texas Title Fight
The 2012 Member-Get-a-Member Campaign has kicked off. This year it's a Class vs. Class Battle for Members. Who will be the champ?
Your class could earn prize money (the kitty) to go toward a class reunion party. And who doesn't enjoy getting together with classmates to recount tales of vet school? All you need to do is be the class that gets the most members signed up between now and July 31st.
- You get a $30 gift card for recruiting a classmate.
- Your classmate receives a $30 discount on their membership dues.
- For every new member recruited by any class, $25 will be placed in the kitty. All funds in the kitty at the end of the contest will go to the top recruiting class to sponsor a class reunion party.
- Bragging rights!
Rules of the match:
- The recruited classmate must not be a current member
- For the purpose of this membership campaign, a graduate from any school is part of that year’s class
- This membership challenge ends July 31, 2012
Class vs. Class Videos:
Get your nonmember classmates to join up now! Not sure if a classmate is a member? Search the Find A Vet function on the home page or call Devorah at the office 512/452-4224 for a list of nonmember veterinarians in your class.